Articles on this Page
- 03/03/15--05:00: _Madam Glam Gel Poli...
- 03/05/15--05:00: _Ink Soak-Off Gel Po...
- 03/09/15--05:00: _Kiara Sky Mirror Im...
- 03/10/15--05:00: _Spring 2015 Pantone...
- 03/15/15--05:00: _Red Carpet Manicure...
- 03/17/15--05:00: _How to Improve the ...
- 03/18/15--05:00: _MelodySusie 24-Watt...
- 03/22/15--05:00: _CND Shellac Garden ...
- 03/24/15--05:00: _Nail School Update:...
- 03/26/15--05:00: _Gel II Birthday Bas...
- 03/30/15--05:00: _Gel II Carousel Col...
- 04/02/15--05:00: _Daisy Duo Glitter G...
- 04/06/15--05:00: _New Madam Glam Gel ...
- 04/08/15--05:00: _O.P.I. GelColor Haw...
- 04/12/15--05:00: _New Pink Gellac Spr...
- 04/15/15--05:00: _LeChat Perfect Matc...
- 04/19/15--06:15: _Gel II Gel Polish W...
- 04/21/15--05:00: _Red Carpet Manicure...
- 04/23/15--05:00: _Pink Gellac Gel Pol...
- 04/26/15--05:00: _Cuccio Colour Venee...
- 03/03/15--05:00: Madam Glam Gel Polish Review
- 03/05/15--05:00: Ink Soak-Off Gel Polish Purple Swatches
- 03/09/15--05:00: Kiara Sky Mirror Image Collection
- 03/10/15--05:00: Spring 2015 Pantone Fashion Colors – Gel Polish Edition!
- 03/15/15--05:00: Red Carpet Manicure Cinderella Collection & Disney Pro Kit
- 03/17/15--05:00: How to Improve the Shelf Life of Gel Nail Polish
- 03/18/15--05:00: MelodySusie 24-Watt LED Nail Lamp Review
- 03/22/15--05:00: CND Shellac Garden Muse Collection
- 03/24/15--05:00: Nail School Update: Intro / Alpha Phase Complete!
- 03/26/15--05:00: Gel II Birthday Bash Limited Edition Collection
- 03/30/15--05:00: Gel II Carousel Collection – Spring 2015
- 04/02/15--05:00: Daisy Duo Glitter Gel Polishes
- 04/06/15--05:00: New Madam Glam Gel Polish Swatches
- 04/08/15--05:00: O.P.I. GelColor Hawaii Collection Swatches
- 04/12/15--05:00: New Pink Gellac Spring Colors!
- 04/15/15--05:00: LeChat Perfect Match Spring Shades
- 04/19/15--06:15: Gel II Gel Polish Wear & Removal
- 04/21/15--05:00: Red Carpet Manicure – New Spring Gel Polish Colors!
- 04/23/15--05:00: Pink Gellac Gel Polish French Manicures
- 04/26/15--05:00: Cuccio Colour Veneer Venice Beach ’81 Collection Swatches
Today I have a review of a new-to-me brand of gel polish from Madam Glam. When I received these polishes I swatched them on sticks, and it was love at first sight. Seriously… these might be the best quality polishes I’ve ever used, and I’m so excited to share them with you! Let’s get right(...)
I’m working through a few more of the untried polishes on my shelf. Today I have four purple shades from the Ink Soak-Off Gel Polish line. Some of these polishes sat on my shelf untouched for so long that they were very separated, so I gave them all a really good shake by hand and(...)
Kiara Sky recently launched a new collection called Mirror Image that is comprised of 14 new colors! I have 7 of the colors to share with you today. Kiara Sky is a 2-step gel polish (base coat is optional), and each color has a matching nail lacquer shade. Read my previous review of Kiara Sky(...)
Pantone’s Spring 2015 Women’s Fashion Report highlights ten trending colors for the season. Per their website, “This season there is an emphasis on the cooler and softer side of the color spectrum, with bold color taking a more supportive role as an accent.” I posted previously about the Pantone color of the year, Marsala, and(...)
Red Carpet Manicure (RCM) has collaborated with Disney to create The Cinderella Collection! The colors in the RCM gel polish collection are inspired by the new Disney Cinderella movie that opened in theaters this past Friday. There are six shades in this collection, as well as three web exclusive shades that can be found on(...)
Did you know that most gel polish only has a recommended shelf life of 12-36 months after it’s first opened? Yikes! I don’t know about you, but I’ve invested a LOT of money in my gel polish collection and I’ll do everything I can to make them last as long as possible. First, do you(...)
MelodySusie sent me their newest nail lamp for review, a 24-watt LED lamp. I recorded a full video review with a demo that you can watch below. I’ll just recap the highlights real quick… Available in 3 colors; silver, black & white Three timer settings; 15, 30 and 60 seconds Fits all 5 fingers at(...)
This is the Garden Muse Collection from CND Shellac, consisting of six “intense floral hues” for Spring. Similar shades are also available in CND Vinylux weekly polish. Four of the colors in this Shellac collection are new shades, and two were already existing shades in the CND line (Hot Pop Pink & Water Park). I’m(...)
I’ve come to realize that I’m a terrible blogger when it comes to school! I think my updates will be less frequent than I had originally planned, but at a minimum I’m going to cover the three phases of the program. I haven’t taken many pictures because we really don’t do much nail art, and(...)
In celebration of turning 3 years-old, Gel II has released a limited edition Birthday Bash collection! The collection consists of three sparkly glitter gel polishes that can be worn on their own or used as toppers over other colors to add some extra glitz and glam! The three glitter gels can be purchased as a(...)
Gel II recently launched the Carousel Collection for Spring, which consists of six creamy pastel shades. These are exactly the types of colors that make me think Spring! Below are photos and descriptions of each color in this collection. I found that the polishes had nice opacity and most of the swatches are shown with(...)
affiliate linkspress sample I have a few new Daisy gel polishes that were sent to me by Esther’s Nail Center. Each of these polishes has a clear base with small matte glitters that build up to opacity in two or three coats. They come in Daisy Duo sets that include a free matching nail lacquer(...)
Madam Glam recently released some new shades, and I have swatches of 7 of them for you today as well as 2 other colors that were previously in existence. About a month ago I posted a full review of the Madam Glam polishes, which you can read here. I’ve been told that it was the(...)
In an attempt to broaden my horizons and try different brands, I picked up the OPI Hawaii Collection in GelColor! I know I’m a little behind the times on this collection since it launched in February, but better late than never. These are the colors that OPI released for Spring & Summer. The collection consists(...)
Pink Gellac released 5 new gorgeous gel polish shades for Spring, and four of them are currently available at Chickettes Boutique. The fifth color apparently sold out fast because it’s on back-order, but I should have it in stock in about two weeks. Pink Gellac #155 Satin Grey is a light grey with a frosty(...)
I’m trying to work through a few more of my untried polishes, and today I have a few Spring-y shades from LeChat Perfect Match. Each of these swatches is three coats of color. They all applied a tad bit streaky, but that could have been because they’ve been sitting for quite a while and need(...)
When I posted swatches of Gel II‘s new Carousel Collection a couple weeks ago, I mentioned that I was going to conduct a wear test to see how the polish holds up and removes. Well, I’m back with my findings! I conducted the test using the color Peppermint Pony, a gorgeous minty teal green. Below(...)
Red Carpet Manicure (RCM) sent me a few of their new Spring gel polish colors to share with you. Each of the five colors that I received applied with ease and had great coverage with two coats. RCM gel polish is perfect for at-home use and is available for purchase at ULTA (currently on sale(...)
I’ve been practicing my French manicure skills for class recently, and I thought I’d share the two applications that I did using Pink Gellac. I’m often asked for recommendations for base colors that can be used for French manicures, and these two colors worked perfectly! For this first French manicure I used Pink Gellac French(...)
This is one of Cuccio’s two Spring & Summer 2015 collections. The Venice Beach ’81 Collection is comprised of 8 fun colors, including two chunky glitter toppers, that are inspired by the Venice Boardwalk… the place where Cuccio got it’s start. Read more of the interesting back story here at NailPro.com! This was my first(...)