Articles on this Page
- 01/13/15--05:00: _VIDEO: The Painted ...
- 01/18/15--06:00: _Preview of Gelish a...
- 01/21/15--05:00: _I Can’t Live Withou...
- 01/23/15--06:53: _Gel Polish Colors i...
- 01/25/15--06:00: _Video Review: Melod...
- 01/27/15--05:53: _Cuccio Swatches: Fo...
- 01/29/15--05:00: _UberChic Beauty Sta...
- 02/01/15--05:00: _Gelish Cinderella C...
- 02/03/15--05:00: _Daisy Duo Gel Polis...
- 02/05/15--05:00: _Valentine’s Day Nai...
- 02/08/15--06:00: _CND Shellac Flora &...
- 02/10/15--05:00: _Review of Swatch St...
- 02/12/15--05:00: _Stuck On Love Nail ...
- 02/15/15--06:00: _Nail School Update:...
- 02/17/15--05:00: _Girly Bits Cosmetic...
- 02/19/15--05:00: _NEW! Pink Gellac Gl...
- 02/22/15--06:00: _MelodySusie Gel Pol...
- 02/25/15--05:00: _LeChat La Fleur Col...
- 02/27/15--06:11: _Freehand Nail Art D...
- 03/01/15--06:00: _Revel Up2You – Crea...
- 01/13/15--05:00: VIDEO: The Painted Nail Steam-Off Gel Removal System Review
- 01/18/15--06:00: Preview of Gelish and Morgan Taylor Cinderella 2015 Collections
- 01/21/15--05:00: I Can’t Live Without – Nail It! Feature & GIVEAWAY!
- 01/23/15--06:53: Gel Polish Colors in Marsala- Pantone Color of the Year 2015
- 01/27/15--05:53: Cuccio Swatches: Fountains of Versailles & Moscow Red Square
- 01/29/15--05:00: UberChic Beauty Stamping Plates, Glitter Dust & Magic Dust
- 02/01/15--05:00: Gelish Cinderella Collection Swatches & Color Comparisons
- 02/03/15--05:00: Daisy Duo Gel Polish Swatches
- 02/05/15--05:00: Valentine’s Day Nail Art – Ink & Hearts
- 02/08/15--06:00: CND Shellac Flora & Fauna Collection Swatches
- 02/10/15--05:00: Review of Swatch Strips by The Painted Nail
- 02/12/15--05:00: Stuck On Love Nail Shields & Pink Gellac Glitter Effect Sprays
- 02/15/15--06:00: Nail School Update: Weeks 1-3
- 02/17/15--05:00: Girly Bits Cosmetics Nail Lacquer Swatches
- 02/19/15--05:00: NEW! Pink Gellac Glitter Effect Sprays & Matte Top Coat
- 02/22/15--06:00: MelodySusie Gel Polish Starter Kit Review
- 02/25/15--05:00: LeChat La Fleur Collection – Spring 2015
- 02/27/15--06:11: Freehand Nail Art Doodles Using Presto Gels
- 03/01/15--06:00: Revel Up2You – Create Your Own Gel Polish!
Introducing the latest in nail technology… Steam Off Gel Removal by The Painted Nail. Many of you have asked for a review of this product, so I purchased one and have been testing it over the last few weeks. I did a full video review with a demo, which you can watch below. The(...)
Gelish and Morgan Taylor have collaborated with Disney and are releasing limited edition Cinderella collections inspired by Disney’s live-action movie, Cinderella. The movie will open in theaters on March 13th, and the Gelish and Morgan Taylor Cinderella collections will be available for a limited time beginning in February. Both collections consist of six colors. Five(...)
I had the honor of being featured in Nail It! Magazine where I highlighted some of the products that “I Can’t Live Without“, and answered a few questions. I wanted to share the love with my readers and provide you with an opportunity to win all of the items that were included in the article!(...)
Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2015 is Marsala. “A naturally robust and earthy wine red, Marsala enriches our minds, bodies and souls.” I have to admit that I wasn’t overly excited about this color choice when it was first announced, and was hoping for something more bold. But there are some very pretty gel(...)
I conducted a video review of a new MelodySusie 2-in-1 nail lamp, which you can watch above. This lamp is almost identical to the 36-watt MelodySusie UV lamp that I reviewed not long ago (see that review here), but the major difference is that this lamp comes with two types of bulbs. It comes with(...)
I have a couple of quick Cuccio Color Veneer gel polish swatches from my untried stash today. This is only my second time trying this brand. The formula of these two polishes was good… no shrinking or pooling, but it did take three coats to get full coverage. The colors are absolutely gorgeous though, so(...)
There’s a new stamping plate creator in town… UberChic Beauty! The owner, Brittany, contacted me a while back during the research phase to gather some input on stamping plate preferences and I provided her with some feedback. She was also a long-time stamping plate user and we shared many of the same thoughts on the(...)
I previously posted a sneak peek of the new Gelish and Morgan Taylor Cinderella Collection colors that are coming out in February, and today I have the full color swatches and comparisons of the Gelish shades. The Gelish Cinderella Collection consists of 6 colors and 3 Trends glitter toppers. I know that you all love(...)
I have a few Daisy gel polish swatches today. These Daisy Duo sets come with a gel polish and a matching regular nail polish (RNP), and they can be purchased at Esther’s Nail Center. I selected three colors that I thought would be fun for spring, which is wishful thinking since we’re currently buried under(...)
This Valentine’s Day design is a little different from the norm, but I’m totally loving it. I received a few different loose glitter baggies from Girly Bits Cosmetics recently, and I knew the red matte heart glitter and the .008 Fire Red Glitter would pair well. I’ve also recently been hearing all the rage about(...)
I purchased the new Spring 2015 collection from CND Shellac called Flora & Fauna. This collection consists of six pale pastel shades. I love vibrant and bold colors so this collection didn’t overly excite me initially, but sometimes it’s nice to wear a soft pastel or a neutral shade. I’m going to try to swatch(...)
I purchased some Swatch Strips from The Painted Nail to try out (available for purchase at Everything Nailz). I demoed these last summer while attending a party in Vegas that was hosted by The Painted Nail. Swatch Strips are clear strips with an adhesive backing that you stick onto your nails and then paint over. (...)
I had a little play time with some new products and created this nail art look. Girly Bits Cosmetics sent me some Stuck on Love nail shields that have a pattern that looks a little like fishnet. The nail shields have a sticky adhesive on the back and you stick them onto your nail and(...)
As some of you may already know, I enrolled in the Managing Manicure program at the Brown Aveda Institute in Mentor, OH. It’s a part-time evening and weekend program that lasts 22 weeks, so I attend the program on Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30-9pm, and Saturdays from 9am-5pm. The timing allows me to still(...)
Today’s post is a bit out of the norm for me… I have some swatches of Girly Bits Cosmetic polishes, which are regular nail lacquer and NOT gel (gasp!). It’s been a long time since I’ve used a regular nail lacquer on my nails. It always makes me appreciate all of the ladies that swatch(...)
There are some new products available at Chickettes Boutique that I’m pretty excited about! First is the Pink Gellac Matte Top Coat, which is a gel top coat with a matte effect that you can apply over any color. It’s also fun to apply over different finishes and even glitter effects for a different look. (...)
MelodySusie released a new gel polish starter kit that includes an LED lamp and all of the essentials needed to do a basic gel polish manicure… and some extra goodies for nail art too. I have reviewed a few of their nail lamps and was really impressed by some of them, so I was looking(...)
I have swatches of the new LeChat Perfect Match La Fleur Collection today! This new Spring 2015 collection consists of six bright and cheerful colors. I don’t know about you, but I’m certainly ready for Spring and some brighter colors. This winter has been bitter cold and snowy here in Ohio with temperatures dipping well(...)
I purchased some Presto art gels a while ago and finally had some time this week to play with them a little. I picked out some colors that I thought would work well together and then sat down at my nail table with no design ideas at all and just started doodling! The base color(...)
Revel Nail just launched a new product called Up2You that turns any regular nail lacquer into a long-lasting gel polish! This product allows you to create a whole bottle of gel polish that can be stored and used many times. Do you have a favorite nail lacquer color that’s not available as a gel? Well(...)