Articles on this Page
- 01/07/14--07:24: _Entity 1 Gel Polish...
- 01/12/14--06:00: _Blue & Cranberry Gr...
- 01/13/14--05:00: _Gelish Trends – A P...
- 01/15/14--05:00: _Fire and Ice Nails ...
- 01/16/14--13:53: _Gelish Trends – Con...
- 01/19/14--10:23: _“Owl Love” Nail Art...
- 01/22/14--05:00: _Ooh La La French Na...
- 01/23/14--06:00: _“Love Obsession” Va...
- 01/23/14--06:01: _2014 Valentine’s Da...
- 01/26/14--06:00: _Gelish Trends – Let...
- 01/28/14--05:00: _Gelish Trends – Swe...
- 01/30/14--05:00: _Gelish Year of the ...
- 02/02/14--06:00: _Guest Post: Key to...
- 02/04/14--05:00: _My Vacation Mani w/...
- 02/06/14--06:00: _Guest Post: Studde...
- 02/09/14--06:00: _Gelish Once Upon a ...
- 02/11/14--08:37: _Gelish Once Upon a ...
- 02/13/14--05:00: _Brushstroke “LOVE” ...
- 02/16/14--08:24: _Gelish Trends – All...
- 02/18/14--06:37: _Gelish Year of the ...
- 01/07/14--07:24: Entity 1 Gel Polish – Electric Runway
- 01/12/14--06:00: Blue & Cranberry Gradient w/ Stamping
- 01/13/14--05:00: Gelish Trends – A Pinch of Pepper
- 01/15/14--05:00: Fire and Ice Nails with Messy Mansion Stamping
- 01/16/14--13:53: Gelish Trends – Concrete Couture
- 01/19/14--10:23: “Owl Love” Nail Art with Water Decals
- 01/22/14--05:00: Ooh La La French Nail Design
- 01/23/14--06:00: “Love Obsession” Valentine Heart Nails
- 01/26/14--06:00: Gelish Trends – Let Me Top You Off & Rough Around the Edges
- 01/28/14--05:00: Gelish Trends – Sweet 16 & Girls’ Night Out
- 01/30/14--05:00: Gelish Year of the Horse Collection & Winter Reds
- 02/02/14--06:00: Guest Post: Key to My Heart design by Manic Talons
- 02/04/14--05:00: My Vacation Mani w/ Gelish Kick Off the New Year
- 02/06/14--06:00: Guest Post: Studded Hearts Video by Ten Little Canvases
- 02/09/14--06:00: Gelish Once Upon a Dream Collection 2014
- 02/11/14--08:37: Gelish Once Upon a Dream Fade Report & Comparisons
- 02/13/14--05:00: Brushstroke “LOVE” Valentine’s Day Nails
- 02/18/14--06:37: Gelish Year of the Horse 2014
I’ve had this lone Entity 1 polish sitting on my shelf for a few months and I finally decided to give it a try. The shade is called Electric Runway, a gorgeous shimmery electric blue. You know I’m a sucker for blues! I was really pleasantly surprised by this polish. It applied so easily and(...)
I’ve been a little under the weather with a head cold the last few days. My head is so foggy that I can’t even come up with a creative name for this manicure. LOL I started with one coat of Gelish Rendezvous, and then applied a gradient at the base of the nails using Oocha(...)
I bought a few more Gelish Trends polishes and this one is A Pinch of Pepper, a black and white glitter topper in a clear base. I thought I would show what it looks like over black, white and a color. The pink color that you see here is Gelish Carnival Hangover… which has completely(...)
Messy Mansion sent me a few of their stamping plates to try and review. They have some really unique stamping designs, so be sure to visit their website to check them out. And even though the company is located in Australia, the shipping rates to the states are very reasonable and they got here really(...)
This is Concrete Couture, another glitter topper from the Gelish Trends line. I applied three coats of this without a base color, though I would probably recommend applying only one or two coats over a base color (black would look great). Concrete Couture has a sheer black base and is loaded with grey glitter in(...)
Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’m in the mood to start doing some love themed nail art (even though I’m currently single)! Last year I did an “owl love” theme and I had to do it again this year using some different water decals. These cute owl decals are from LuckyStarStyle and the decal(...)
I created another nail design using the Messy Mansion stamping plates that I received. This one was created with plate MM06, which is one of their round plates with some gorgeous French patterns. This plate has three full nail patterns and 14 smaller ones including a poodle, chandelier, ribbons, and some fleur de lis patterns.(...)
I’ve been ogling over the new limited edition LeChat “Love Obsession” collection and had to buy it. I actually bought two and am holding a giveaway of this set… click here to enter the giveaway. This collection literally just arrived in my mailbox and within a couple of hours I had already created this awesome(...)
I saw this polish kit on LeChat’s Facebook page and HAD TO HAVE IT!!! So I bought one for me, and one to share with one of you! This kit comes with two colors, Seduction & Obsession and it comes with 2 bottles of soak-off gel polish, two full size bottles of matching Dare to(...)
Who’s ready for some more Gelish Trends swatches? I have two for you today and will have a few more coming soon. This first one is called Let Me Top You Off. It’s a topper with red, blue and purple glitter. I applied two coats of this on each nail. My index and pink fingers(...)
I’m working my way through these Trends. The two that I have for you today are dense glitter toppers similar to Party Girl Problems & Getting Gritty With It (see those swatches here). The first one is Sweet 16 which is a multi-colored glitter topper, but the dominant color is light pink. I also see(...)
I just picked up a few limited edition Gelish colors that I want to share with you. I’m getting ready to leave for a ski vacation in Park City, Utah (yay!), so I don’t have time to prepare full swatches at the moment, but I wanted to at least show you what these colors look(...)
Hi everyone! I’m Michelle from www.manictalons.com. When Andrea invited me to write this post, I may have squealed just a little. Or a lot. Ok, it was a lot. I spent the next few days trying to decide what I could possibly show you that Andrea hasn’t already covered. Then it hit me. I am(...)
Hi everyone! I’ve been kicking off the Chinese New Year on a ski vacation in Park City, Utah. I wrote this post in advance… let’s hope that by today I didn’t break a leg or crash into a tree or something crazy. You’ll probably see periodic updates from me on FB and Instagram while I’m(...)
In my absence, below is a guest post from Kim Baker of Ten Little Canvases. You all might remember that Kim also did a guest post for me last year. She now has a blog, so be sure to follow her! Hello everyone! Andrea has invited me back for a guest post, so with Valentine’s(...)
Hi Everyone! I’m back from vacation and I have swatches of the new Gelish Once Upon a Dream Collection for you! I am really excited to see some pastels in the mix. Below are my swatches, each has three coats of color. The formula of the polishes was great and they applied with ease. I(...)
I’ve received a lot of questions about whether any of the new Once Upon a Dream collection colors are faders and how they compare to existing Gelish shades, and I’m happy to report back to you today after a little testing. I applied all of the colors to swatch sticks and put them on a(...)
I’m LOVING the new Gelish Once Upon a Dream collection and decided to try a mani with a combination of the colors. I started with two coats of Gelish Artic Freeze (my favorite white) as the base and then I used a fan brush to randomly stroke on each of the colors, curing after applying(...)
I have two quick swatches of some Gelish Trends glitter toppers. These two Trends are pretty much identical with different sized glitter and some holographic effects except one is silver and the other is gold. In the pictures below, I applied two coats of the toppers over different colored bases – clear, white, black &(...)
I’m a little late, but we’re now in The Year of the Horse according to the Chinese zodiac. The Year of the Horse started January 31, 2014 (the Lunar New Year) and runs through February 18, 2015. Last year was The Year of the Snake, and I did some nail art with the corresponding Gelish(...)