Articles on this Page
- 06/04/13--16:53: _Gelish High Bridge
- 06/05/13--05:00: _Kate Bryan’s Date N...
- 06/07/13--05:00: _KBShimmer 2013 Summ...
- 06/09/13--05:51: _Guest Post: Gel Na...
- 06/12/13--05:00: _Colorful Stiletto H...
- 06/13/13--05:00: _OPI Gelcolor Goldeneye
- 06/25/13--05:00: _Ink Passion Paradis...
- 06/27/13--05:00: _LacQit One-Step Gel...
- 06/28/13--05:00: _IBD Indian Sari & R...
- 07/01/13--11:15: _Ninja Polish – Colo...
- 07/02/13--07:50: _Patriotic 4th of Ju...
- 07/06/13--06:00: _Gelish 18G LED Lamp...
- 07/08/13--05:00: _Graffiti with Nail ...
- 07/09/13--07:37: _Beach Sunset Nails ...
- 07/11/13--06:00: _Water & Hibiscus Fl...
- 07/14/13--06:00: _Gelish Ali Baba Sim...
- 07/16/13--06:00: _Gelish Go Girl Swat...
- 07/18/13--06:00: _Gelish Little Princ...
- 07/20/13--06:00: _Gelish All About Me...
- 07/21/13--06:00: _Beach Manicure
- 06/04/13--16:53: Gelish High Bridge
- 06/05/13--05:00: Kate Bryan’s Date Night Look with Almay
- 06/07/13--05:00: KBShimmer 2013 Summer Colors
- 06/09/13--05:51: Guest Post: Gel Nail Art with Swarovski Crystals
- 06/12/13--05:00: Colorful Stiletto Half Moon Nail Art
- 06/13/13--05:00: OPI Gelcolor Goldeneye
- 06/25/13--05:00: Ink Passion Paradise Swatch
- 06/27/13--05:00: LacQit One-Step Gel Polish Summer Colors & GIVEAWAY!
- 06/28/13--05:00: IBD Indian Sari & Road to Paris Swatches
- 07/01/13--11:15: Ninja Polish – Color Shifting Nail Polish
- 07/02/13--07:50: Patriotic 4th of July Nail Art
- 07/06/13--06:00: Gelish 18G LED Lamp Review
- 07/08/13--05:00: Graffiti with Nail Art Transfer Foils
- 07/09/13--07:37: Beach Sunset Nails with NCLA Wraps
- 07/11/13--06:00: Water & Hibiscus Flower Nail Art
- 07/14/13--06:00: Gelish Ali Baba Sim Sala Bim
- 07/16/13--06:00: Gelish Go Girl Swatch – Fade Alert
- 07/18/13--06:00: Gelish Little Princess Swatch
- 07/20/13--06:00: Gelish All About Me Swatch
- 07/21/13--06:00: Beach Manicure
I needed a quick and simple mani the other day and decided to wear Gelish High Bridge again. I swatched this polish a while ago, but accidentally deleted the photos before I had a chance to post them. Oops! This polish is sheer and shows some visible nail line, but I adore it. The base [...]
I was delighted to be asked by BlogHer to share this Almay-sponsored video series, “Different Occasions. Different Looks. Always Pretty.” In the first video, find out how you can get Kate’s Date Night Look! I enjoy reading Kate’s blog, The Small Things, which covers a variety of topics including hair and beauty, fashion and crafts. [...]
KBShimmer just released their new summer collection which includes nine different nail polishes and some nail care items such as cuticle oil pens and a base coat. Today I have three polishes from this collection to share with you. This is The Dancing Green. It has a green base with blueish undertones and is loaded [...]
I have a treat for you today!! I have long been admiring Kim Baker’s gorgeous gel polish manicures in some online forums. She creates elaborate designs with crystals, beads and gems that awe and inspire. I asked if she would be interested in writing a guest post to share her technique, and thankfully she accepted. [...]
I saw this manicure over on Peace, Love, and Polish recently (which is actually a guest post by Nicole Gets Nailed), and I knew I had to try this with my Gelish All About the Glow colors. I love the stiletto shape of her nails, though I’m not brave enough to try to shape mine [...]
I’ve been on a hunt for a gold glitter gel polish with full coverage and I finally found one! This is OPI Gelcolor Goldeneye from the Skyfall collection. I’ve seen this in the regular nail polish version, but didn’t realize it also existed in gel. This is the perfect addition to my collection… it’ll be [...]
Today I’m wearing Ink Passion Paradise. It’s a very shimmery orange with some peachy undertones, and is a perfect summer color. My pictures don’t really do the shimmer justice – the polish looks kind of flat in the photos, but I can assure you that it’s very sparkly and gorgeous in person. These first two [...]
LacQit released six new colors this summer, and they were gracious enough to provide one of each for a giveaway for you lovely readers! LacQit is a one-step gel polish that doesn’t require a base or top coat, and provides long lasting wear! It’s super easy to apply and remove. I reviewed the LacQit kit [...]
I just purchased these two IBD Just Gel Polishes. One of my readers asked if I knew of a gel polish that was similar to Julep Joan (see my swatch here), which is a shimmery cranberry color. I couldn’t think of one, but I asked some SOG addict friends and got some suggestions… many said [...]
Indie polish maker, Rhonni from Ninja Polish shared a few of her gorgeous color shifting polishes with me. I’ve seen pictures of these online, but pictures really don’t do these polishes justice. I’ve been having a lot of fun wearing these over the last couple of weeks and received numerous compliments. I highly recommend running [...]
Happy Independence Day (two days early)! I’m in a very patriotic mood, and what better way to show it than with good ‘ol red, white, and blue with stripes and stars! I stayed up half the night working on this mani and I actually did both hands (sometimes I only do nail art on one [...]
If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you might already know that I recently purchased a new toy… the Gelish 18G LED lamp! It’s been on my wishlist for a very long time, and I finally broke down and bought it. The price tag is a little steep and is what kept me at [...]
I’ve been wanting to try transfer foils for a while, and I saw some cool nail art recently that inspired me to try this. I used the foils with gel polish, so I didn’t follow the typical instructions (no foil glue). I started with a coat of Gelish Foundation, two coats of Gelish Deep Sea, [...]
I’m counting down the days to my beach vacation… only 4 more days until I’m soaking up the sun on a white sand beach. Ahhh! I’m getting myself in beach mode with these “So L.A.” nail wraps that Nail Polish Canada sent me. You can read my full review of this product and see pictures [...]
I’ve been wanting to try this bubble nail art technique that I saw posted on Gelish Mini’s FB page. I was trying to come up with ideas for a fun vacation themed mani and this effect reminds me of water when done with blues. This was my first time trying this technique. It was easy [...]
This is Gelish Ali Baba Sim Sala Bim from the Aurora FX Collection. This was one of the first Gelish polishes that I purchased. I ended up selling it and then buying it a second time because I missed it! When I first tried this color it seemed to have a brownish tinge when worn [...]
I’m working through my Gelish collection and trying to swatch every color – even the unfortunate few that fade. This is Gelish Go Girl which is a bubble gum pink when it’s first applied. After a day or two though it fades to more of a peachy color, which you can see in the last [...]
Gelish Little Princess is sort of a milky white color. The swatches below show three coats of Little Princess with no undies. You could apply one or two coats of this under (or over) a French tip. I kind of like it on its own too and I think it would look pretty with a [...]
Gelish All About Me is a dark creamy purple. It has some reddish undertones which gives it a bit of a vampy look. I really like this and can see wearing it more in the fall and winter months. I think it would look awesome with a layer of Good Gossip over top to pick [...]
Hi everyone! I just got home from a week on the beach with family and friends in Siesta Key, Florida. We had a great time, though the weather didn’t fully cooperate. We had a few storms and more rain and overcast skies than usual, but the temperatures were very comfortable with the beach breeze and [...]