Articles on this Page
- 11/26/14--06:00: _Chickettes Black Fr...
- 11/28/14--07:06: _Chickettes Holiday ...
- 11/30/14--06:00: _Gelish The Big Chil...
- 12/03/14--05:00: _LeChat Perfect Matc...
- 12/05/14--07:28: _Gelish Snowflakes &...
- 12/07/14--07:23: _CND Shellac Swatche...
- 12/10/14--05:00: _New Pink Gellac Gel...
- 12/12/14--05:00: _Neutrals, Lace & Rh...
- 12/14/14--06:00: _MelodySusie 36w UV ...
- 12/16/14--05:00: _Santa Claus Nail Ar...
- 12/18/14--06:48: _VIDEO: How to Apply...
- 12/21/14--05:00: _Blue and White Grad...
- 12/23/14--05:00: _Simple Gold Glitter...
- 12/29/14--05:00: _Gelish Limited Edit...
- 12/31/14--05:00: _2014 Year In Review...
- 01/04/15--06:00: _Revel Nail Gel Poli...
- 01/06/15--05:00: _Gelish Swatch Do-Ov...
- 01/08/15--05:00: _VIDEO: Gel Polish G...
- 01/11/15--06:00: _LeChat Rosemantic –...
- 01/12/15--05:00: _17 new Pink Gellac ...
- 11/26/14--06:00: Chickettes Black Friday / Cyber Monday SALE! Save 20%!!
- 11/28/14--07:06: Chickettes Holiday GIVEAWAY!
- 11/30/14--06:00: Gelish The Big Chill Collection Swatches & Color Comparisons
- 12/03/14--05:00: LeChat Perfect Match Moods – Trissie & Island Wonder
- 12/05/14--07:28: Gelish Snowflakes & Skyscrapers Inspired Nail Art
- 12/07/14--07:23: CND Shellac Swatches – Winter Colors
- 12/10/14--05:00: New Pink Gellac Gel Polish Colors at Chickettes Boutique!
- 12/12/14--05:00: Neutrals, Lace & Rhinestones!
- 12/14/14--06:00: MelodySusie 36w UV Nail Lamp Review
- 12/16/14--05:00: Santa Claus Nail Art Using Gel Polish
- 12/18/14--06:48: VIDEO: How to Apply Gemstones & Rhinestones with Gel Polish
- 12/21/14--05:00: Blue and White Gradient Nails with Snowflakes
- 12/23/14--05:00: Simple Gold Glitter Nails for Christmas
- 12/29/14--05:00: Gelish Limited Edition Holiday Colors from 2013
- 12/31/14--05:00: 2014 Year In Review and 2015 Goals
- 01/04/15--06:00: Revel Nail Gel Polish Swatches
- 01/06/15--05:00: Gelish Swatch Do-Overs: Starburst & Cashmere Kind of Gal
- 01/08/15--05:00: VIDEO: Gel Polish Glitter Gradient using Pink Gellac Fabulous Silver
- 01/11/15--06:00: LeChat Rosemantic – The First Scented Mood Polish (Limited Edition)
I’m gearing up for a big Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale at Chickettes Boutique and wanted to let you in on the details a little early so you can plan your holiday shopping! The sale starts tomorrow and runs through Monday… and who knows, I may even start it a little early. SAVE 20%(...)
The holiday season is officially upon us, and to celebrate I’m giving away lots of goodies from the Pink Gellac by Chickettes Holiday Sparkle Collection! This collection, and other Pink Gellac gel polish colors & nail care items are also available for purchase over at the Chickettes Boutique. Now through Monday December 2nd, all prices(...)
Are you ready to see the new winter colors that Gelish recently released?! This is The Big Chill collection, which is comprised of six cool, shimmery colors. I think you’ll be pleased with this collection because all of the shades are pretty unique and the formula is fantastic. Most colors are opaque with just two(...)
I have a couple more color changing Mood polishes from LeChat Perfect Match today! These two colors have cream finishes. I recently posted about two shimmer finish moods, Deep Sea & Starry Night, which you can see here. To find a local distributor of LeChat Perfect Match, please visit the LeChat website. I have also(...)
Nail art inspiration can come from any number of places. This nail art is a literal interpretation of one of the colors that was just released in The Big Chill collection from Gelish & Gelish MINI (see my swatches of the Big Chill Collection here). Snowflakes & Skyscrapers is a medium grey base with purple(...)
I’m working my way through some of my untried colors that are suitable for winter. Today I have a few CND Shellac colors to share with you. I purchased a huge lot of used polishes on eBay a while ago and many of them are CND Shellac. Unfortunately most of the bottles are pretty used(...)
Pink Gellac released five gorgeous new colors today! All five of these new colors, as well as nine existing colors have been added to Chickettes Boutique and are now available for sale! If you are planning to purchase any Pink Gellac items from the Boutique for the holidays, please get your orders in by December(...)
Now that my nails are starting to grow out a little I’m feeling more inspired to do some nail art! Today I went for some neutral shades with some added bling. And I’m happy to say that I finally recorded the gemstone video I’ve been promising forever. It will be posted separately once I’ve had(...)
Hey everyone! I created a video review of the MelodySusie 36w UV nail lamp, which you can watch below. If you don’t have time to watch the video, I also wrote a short summary below about some of the important features of this lamp. What’s included in the box: 36-watt UV lamp Five 9-watt UV(...)
I finally found a little inspiration for some Christmas nail art! This is my first attempt at Santa and his famous red suit and belt. Gelish Good Gossip made for the perfect sparkly red backdrop for this art, which is all done freehand with gel polish. As mentioned above, I started with Gelish Good Gossip(...)
As promised, here is the video tutorial on how to apply gemstones & rhinestones using gel polish! Click here to read more about the nail art I’m wearing in the video. I’ve mentioned many times in my nail art posts that I like to use Gelish Foundation as the “glue” to hold my gems, and(...)
Today’s post is just a quickie nail art design that I did this week. I wanted to do a blue and white gradient with white snowflakes over top. It didn’t turn out quite as elegant as I had imagined in my head due to the stamping image that I selected, which is a winter sweater(...)
This is what I’m wearing on my nails this Christmas! I decided to keep it simple and go with gold glitter nails using Pink Gellac Luxury Gold, and then I drew a freehand Christmas tree with a star on my ring finger nail. I drew the tree with a Wistonia #00 nail art brush and(...)
I just got home from a fabulous family vacation at Reddington Beach in Florida for Christmas! Ahhhhh, I feel refreshed and ready to kick off the new year! I intended to blog while I was away, but once I got there I really just wanted to relax and take a true vacation and not worry(...)
Time flies when you’re having fun! It’s hard to believe that another year has gone by already. I feel so fortunate to have had such an amazing year, and am hoping that 2015 will be just as rewarding! On January 1st I posted some blogging goals for 2014, and most of them were accomplished. I(...)
I have some swatches of Revel Nail gel polish today. Revel is a relatively new line of gel polish and other nail products that launched in 2014. I conducted a full review and posted a few swatches of the gel polish back in September (see that post here). In short, it’s a great quality brand(...)
How about a couple of do-overs for the new year?! When I started swatching Gelish almost 3 years ago I had a highly filtered lighting setup which made the polishes appear to have a matte finish. We all know that gel polish is super shiny, so that just wasn’t cutting it. Seven or eight months(...)
I created a short video that shows how to create a glitter gradient using a glitter gel polish. Glitter gradients are super easy to do if you have the right polish. In this video I started with a base of Pink Gellac Blush Orange and applied a silver gradient using Pink Gellac Fabulous Silver. Fabulous(...)
Have you seen or heard about LeChat’s newest product? Rosemantic is a brand new limited edition SCENTED mood gel polish! It smells like roses AND changes colors! The rose scent is pretty strong when the polish is first applied. It’s stronger before the top coat is applied. I recommend using a top coat for the(...)
17 new Pink Gellac shades were added to the Chickettes Boutique this weekend! Now through January 31st you can save 15% on your order using coupon code HAPPY2015! Shop Now! Among the new colors are #101 Soft White & #121 French Pink. They are the perfect pair for a classic French manicure! Photos of all(...)