Articles on this Page
- 09/11/14--05:00: _ibd Green Monster &...
- 09/13/14--06:00: _My Gel Nail Polish ...
- 09/15/14--05:00: _New Daisy Duo Shade...
- 09/17/14--05:00: _Two Burgundy Gel Po...
- 09/19/14--05:00: _Robart Hobby Paint ...
- 09/21/14--06:00: _Bundle Monster (BMC...
- 09/23/14--05:00: _SOLO One-Step Gel P...
- 09/25/14--05:00: _LeChat Perfect Matc...
- 09/26/14--06:00: _SuperNail ProGel Pr...
- 09/29/14--05:00: _Revel Nail Gel Poli...
- 10/01/14--05:00: _Black Gel Polish wi...
- 10/03/14--05:00: _Elegant Lace & Gold...
- 10/05/14--06:00: _LeChat Night at the...
- 10/07/14--05:00: _Purjoi One Step Gel...
- 10/09/14--05:00: _Breast Cancer Aware...
- 10/11/14--06:00: _Firmoo Prescription...
- 10/13/14--05:00: _LeChat Perfect Matc...
- 10/15/14--05:00: _Pink Gellac by Chic...
- 10/17/14--05:00: _Halloween Pumpkin &...
- 10/19/14--06:00: _Kiara Sky 2-Step Ge...
- 09/11/14--05:00: ibd Green Monster & Jade Dynasty Swatches
- 09/13/14--06:00: My Gel Nail Polish Stash, Organization, Storage & Swatch Sticks!
- 09/15/14--05:00: New Daisy Duo Shades & Base Coat
- 09/17/14--05:00: Two Burgundy Gel Polish Shades: Ink Metro & Ink Cherryplum
- 09/19/14--05:00: Robart Hobby Paint Shaker – Shake All The Polishes!!
- 09/21/14--06:00: Bundle Monster (BMC) Oasis Gel Polish Collection
- 09/23/14--05:00: SOLO One-Step Gel Polish Review
- 09/25/14--05:00: LeChat Perfect Match Hologram Diamond
- 09/26/14--06:00: SuperNail ProGel Pretty in Punk Collection Swatches
- 09/29/14--05:00: Revel Nail Gel Polish Review
- 10/01/14--05:00: Black Gel Polish with a Glitter Gradient
- 10/03/14--05:00: Elegant Lace & Gold Manicure
- 10/05/14--06:00: LeChat Night at the Cinema & Butterflies Swatches
- 10/07/14--05:00: Purjoi One Step Gel Polish Review
- 10/09/14--05:00: Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art
- 10/11/14--06:00: Firmoo Prescription Eyeglasses & Matching Nails
- 10/13/14--05:00: LeChat Perfect Match Shangri-La and My Sweet Desire Swatches
- 10/15/14--05:00: Pink Gellac by Chickettes Holiday Sparkle Collection
- 10/17/14--05:00: Halloween Pumpkin & Spiderweb Nail Art
- 10/19/14--06:00: Kiara Sky 2-Step Gel Polish Review
I started going through my gel polish stash, and realized that I have a whole bunch of colors that I haven’t swatched yet! I’m going to start sprinkling in some of the swatches as I can. I have lots of good dark colors for fall and winter, so the timing is perfect. Today I have(...)
It’s been a while since I’ve shown you my stash! I stayed up late the other night working on creating new swatch sticks and organizing my polishes, and I thought that some of you might really enjoy seeing how I organize and store my stash and swatch sticks. I know I love getting a peek(...)
Daisy Gel Polish released several new colors in the Daisy Duo line, and I have three of them to share with you today! Daisy Duos are two-step gel polishes that can be applied without a base coat, and they each come with a matching regular nail lacquer shade. They just released an optional base coat(...)
I’m trying to work through some of my untried polishes, and I came across two burgundy shades by Ink. This is a great shade for the season so I thought I’d share. Both shades have a creamy finish and have decent coverage with two coats, but I applied three coats in these swatches. Ink Metro(...)
I have a new toy… the Robart Hobby Paint Shaker. It’s been on my wishlist for a very long time, and I finally broke down and bought it. This miniature paint shaker is really meant for hobby paints, but it also works great for shaking nail polish. I’ve heard a lot of women talk about(...)
I just recently discovered that Bundle Monster sells gel polish in addition to stamping polish, stamping plates, nail art tools & accessories, and lots of other beauty and fashion-related things. Today I have swatches of the b.m.c. Oasis Collection, which is a set of six neutral gel polish colors. The colors in this collection are(...)
Today I’m reviewing SOLO One-Step Gel Polish, a new line of gel polish for the at-home user from the makers of Gel II. This polish promises long-lasting wear for up to two weeks. It’s a one-step gel, which means that it doesn’t require a base or top coat. You simply apply two layers of color,(...)
I know I’m a terrible enabler, and I’m probably a little behind the times on this one, but I just discovered LeChat Hologram Diamond. I saw this beauty up for sale in one of the FB groups that I frequent and knew I had to have it (thank you, Connie!). Wowwy, wow, wow! Take a(...)
ProGel just released the new Pretty in Punk Collection for Fall which contains eight edgy shades with various types of finishes including creams, shimmers and glitters. I learned about this collection during my trip to Cosmoprof, and knew I had to have it when it came out. This was actually my first time using the(...)
Revel Nail (http://www.revelnail.com) is a new gel polish line that provides high quality products at prices most anyone can afford! I’ve taken some time to review the product line and am so excited to share it with you. Revel Nail gel polishes are professional-grade quality and can be used in salons and spas, or in(...)
Between reviews and swatches lately, I’ve hardly had time to play with nail art! I’m hoping that will change in October since my schedule is lighter and I’m almost done swatching Fall colors. I’ve been having a glitter craving lately, so I decided to do a relatively simple black manicure with a loose glitter gradient. (...)
I picked up the MM44 lace stamping plate from Messy Mansion and have been dying to use it. Lace always feels very elegant to me, and today I decided to pair it with gold. On my middle finger, ring finger, and thumb I started with two coats of ProGel Rebel & Romance from the new(...)
I recently added a few more LeChat Perfect Match colors to my collection, and I have swatches of two purple shades today. I really love the quality of this brand. I have several more shades to swatch in the coming weeks, including some fun Mood color-changers. The two polishes that you see below both have(...)
Today I have a full review of a new one-step gel polish from Purjoi Nail Studio (pronounced “pure joy”). Joi is the name of the founder and creator of this new polish line. As a licensed technician she saw the need for a product that would allow techs to save time and money, but still(...)
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I wanted to do some nail art in support of the cause. I think most of us have been affected by this disease in one way or another, and it’s important that we are reminded and aware that early detection is the key to beating it. Ladies, please(...)
I recently found myself without vision insurance, and needed new glasses because my prescription changed. Coincidentally, a rep from Firmoo.com reached out and asked if I would be interested in trying their service and writing a review. I checked out their website and saw that it was an online, mail-order prescription eyeglass service. I hesitated(...)
I have two colors from the LeChat Perfect Match Love Dream Collection to share with you today. Both of these shades have a frosty finish with an iridescent shimmer. There’s also a purple shade called Our Secret Eden in this collection with a similar finish that I’m now lusting after as well! These two colors(...)
I’ve been holding onto a little secret for a while, and today I finally get to share the details with all of you! I’m excited to announce that I have entered into a collaboration with Pink Gellac, a high quality European gel polish company based in Amsterdam. Together we bring you the Pink Gellac by(...)
It’s almost my favorite time of year… Halloween! I love carving pumpkins, decorating, costume parties, trick-or-treating… the list goes on. You can also dress up and be as creative, silly, or strange as you want. This is the first of a few different nail art ideas that I have for this year. For the pumpkin(...)
Kiara Sky is a new two-step gel polish from the makers of INK gel polish. Kiara Sky colorbase has the base and color mixed into one bottle. A separate base coat is optional, but a top coat is required. This new formula is also solvent-free, which means that it doesn’t have a strong smell, and(...)