Articles on this Page
- 05/16/14--07:00: _Gelish Colors of Pa...
- 05/17/14--08:46: _VIDEO: Gelish Color...
- 05/19/14--06:00: _NailMates for Gel P...
- 05/21/14--06:00: _Plaid Nails Using t...
- 05/23/14--06:00: _EzFlow TruGel Ringl...
- 05/24/14--06:00: _ibd Just Gel Polish...
- 05/25/14--07:00: _Rainbow Gradient Me...
- 05/27/14--06:00: _Nails & Cocktails!
- 05/29/14--06:00: _Spring 2014 Gelish ...
- 06/01/14--06:00: _Summer 2014 Gelish ...
- 06/03/14--06:00: _Owl Designs Using M...
- 06/04/14--06:00: _Spring 2014 Gelish ...
- 06/06/14--06:00: _LeChat Perfect Matc...
- 06/09/14--06:00: _LeChat Majestic Won...
- 06/11/14--06:00: _Egyptian Hieroglyph...
- 06/13/14--06:00: _DIY Hard Nails Colo...
- 06/15/14--08:19: _ibd Just Gel Polish...
- 06/16/14--07:55: _CND Shellac Swatch ...
- 06/16/14--08:16: _Gelaze Swatch Gallery
- 06/17/14--06:00: _LacQit Summer Colle...
- 05/16/14--07:00: Gelish Colors of Paradise Tie Dye Nail Art
- 05/17/14--08:46: VIDEO: Gelish Colors of Paradise Fade Report & Comparisons
- 05/19/14--06:00: NailMates for Gel Polish Removal
- 05/21/14--06:00: Plaid Nails Using the Gelish Colors of Paradise
- 05/23/14--06:00: EzFlow TruGel Ringleader Collection Swatches (Spring/Summer 2014)
- 05/24/14--06:00: ibd Just Gel Polish Swatch Gallery
- 05/25/14--07:00: Rainbow Gradient Mermaid Nails
- 05/27/14--06:00: Nails & Cocktails!
- 05/29/14--06:00: Spring 2014 Gelish Trends
- 06/01/14--06:00: Summer 2014 Gelish Trends
- 06/03/14--06:00: Owl Designs Using Messy Mansion Stamping Plate MM38
- 06/04/14--06:00: Spring 2014 Gelish Trends – Take 2!
- 06/06/14--06:00: LeChat Perfect Match – Mermaid Treasures Collection Swatches
- 06/09/14--06:00: LeChat Majestic Wonders with Water Stamp
- 06/11/14--06:00: Egyptian Hieroglyphics Nail Art w/Messy Mansion Stamping
- 06/13/14--06:00: DIY Hard Nails Color Changing Gel Polish & a Contest!
- 06/15/14--08:19: ibd Just Gel Polish – Social Lights Collection Swatches
- 06/16/14--07:55: CND Shellac Swatch Gallery
- 06/16/14--08:16: Gelaze Swatch Gallery
- 06/17/14--06:00: LacQit Summer Collection & GIVEAWAY!
I have so many ideas for nail art with these new bright summer colors! This is the first idea that I played with. This mani uses almost all of the colors from the Gelish Colors of Paradise collection except for the pink shade (see my swatches here). I didn’t intend for the end result to(...)
As promised, here is my fade report on the Gelish Colors of Paradise collection (see my swatches here). I did it in video format this time. Let me know if you like seeing this type of info in video format and if you have any suggestions for improvement for the next time. You also get(...)
Hi all! I was sent a new product to try for gel polish removal called NailMates. NailMates are re-usable caps and pads that can be used to remove all types of nail polish and nail treatments including gel polish. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first because I thought that(...)
I attempted a plaid design for the first time ever. I used all of the colors from the Gelish Colors of Paradise collection for this nail art, except for the orange. I figured these colors might work well with a plaid design since they are a little sheer with just one coat. The index finger(...)
Happy Friday everyone! I asked on my Facebook page which collections you wanted to see swatched, and the EzFlow TruGel Ringleader collection was suggested so I added it to my to-do list. I’m always open to suggestions so if you know of other interesting looking collections that are coming out, please let me know. In(...)
This is a summary of all of the ibd Just Gel Polishes that I have swatched to-date. I will update this page on an ongoing basis as I swatch new colors. Click on the images to see larger photos, and click on the links to view or purchase the items on Amazon.com. The Amazon links(...)
I’ve been wanting to attempt a rainbow gradient look for a while and have tried doing it with pure gel polish a few times, but that didn’t work out too well. I know how to do gradients with pigment powders, so I decided to try that route instead and ended up creating a really cool(...)
I had a little Nails & Cocktails gathering at my house on Saturday evening with a few girlfriends. It was a lot of fun, and I hope it becomes a regular thing. Everyone came over around 7pm and we sat around my dining room table eating, drinking, talking and listening to music for about 2(...)
Did you know that Gelish just released 7 new Trends glitter toppers? There are four Spring colors, and three Summer colors. I have all of them, and today I have swatches of the four Spring Trends. These polishes are all loaded with glitter of different shapes and sizes, in fun pastel colors. They can be(...)
You are going to LOVE the three new Gelish Trends polishes that were released for the Summer! These toppers are packed with colorful glitter, and they’re super sparkly and fun. I even put together a short video to show you how sparkly they are. I posted the four new Spring Trends a few days ago(...)
Hi all! I received this really cute owl stamping plate from Messy Mansion, and I wanted to show you a couple of designs that I created with it. Plate MM38 has several different owl designs and some trees and birdhouses. I love patterns that are meant to go across all four nails like the one(...)
Last week I posted some swatches of the new Spring Trends (see the original post here), but I used base colors underneath and many of you asked what they look like on their own. So I swatched each of them without a base color so that you can see the difference. Each swatch is three(...)
I’ve been drooling over the LeChat Perfect Match Mermaid Treasures collection since they posted a preview about it on their Facebook page. I have only used a handful of LeChat gel polishes to-date, but I’ve been impressed with the quality of the ones that I have tried and I’m looking to expand my collection further(...)
I took a little break over the weekend, so I just have a simple post for today. I’ve been wearing LeChat Majestic Wonders from the Mermaid Treasures collection, and I spiced it up a little with some stamping. I used the negative space water drop image from Messy Mansion plate MM29, and a purple stamping(...)
I received stamping plate MM32 from Messy Mansion which has a bunch of different Egyptian images, and decided to do some nail art with hieroglyphics. I knew I wanted to stamp with gold, so I opted for a dark base so the gold would pop, and then the accent nails have a tan base with(...)
I have a brand new soak-off gel polish brand to share with you today called DIY Hard Nails. Their polish line includes glitters, shimmers and color changing gels. Today I have a couple of the color changing polishes to share with you, and I will soon have photos of a couple of the glitters and one(...)
Good morning and Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads out there and to the moms that are doing double duty! I have swatches of the new ibd Social Lights collection for you today. This collection has eight colors total; 6 creamy colors and 2 glitter toppers. Each of the color swatches show three(...)
This is a summary of all of the CND Shellac polishes that I have swatched to-date. I will update this page on an ongoing basis as I swatch new colors. Click on the images to see larger photos, and click on the links to view or purchase the items on Amazon.com. The Amazon links are(...)
This is a summary of all of the Gelaze polishes that I have swatched to-date. I will update this page on an ongoing basis as I swatch new colors. Click on the images to see larger photos, and click on the links to view or purchase the items on Amazon.com. The Amazon links are affiliate links,(...)
LacQit recently released some new goodies! They have five new colors for summer… four bright, fun colors and a lovely neutral shade that’s perfect for French manis. LacQit is a one-step gel polish that can be applied directly onto your nail without a base or top coat, they don’t require any wiping, and they last(...)