- RSS Channel Showcase 7047757
- RSS Channel Showcase 9323895
- RSS Channel Showcase 2543001
- RSS Channel Showcase 2519944
Articles on this Page
- 03/25/13--07:00: _Colorful Animal Pri...
- 03/26/13--06:00: _What’s the differen...
- 03/29/13--05:00: _Gelish Carnival Han...
- 03/30/13--08:10: _Beauty Blogazons We...
- 03/30/13--08:18: _Gelish Tiki Tiki La...
- 03/31/13--06:00: _Glitter Gradient Ma...
- 04/01/13--05:00: _Ink Nude Swatch
- 04/02/13--10:30: _Don’t Steal & Give ...
- 04/03/13--17:05: _VIDEO: Glitter Grad...
- 04/04/13--07:00: _Indigo Illumination...
- 04/06/13--06:00: _Gelish Golden Treas...
- 04/08/13--05:00: _Ink – When In Blue ...
- 04/09/13--06:00: _Gelish High Voltage...
- 04/11/13--05:00: _VIDEO: How to Apply...
- 04/12/13--07:01: _SOG Gel Polish FAQ’s
- 04/13/13--14:08: _Ink Denim & Zippers
- 04/15/13--05:15: _Me.Lissa Custom Nai...
- 04/16/13--06:00: _Geometric Nail Art ...
- 04/17/13--08:50: _VIDEO: How to Remov...
- 04/20/13--10:34: _Gold Leopard Print ...
- 03/25/13--07:00: Colorful Animal Print Nails
- 03/26/13--06:00: What’s the difference between UV and LED Nail Lamps?
- 03/29/13--05:00: Gelish Carnival Hangover Swatch
- 03/30/13--08:10: Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
- 03/30/13--08:18: Gelish Tiki Tiki Laranga
- 03/31/13--06:00: Glitter Gradient Manicure
- 04/01/13--05:00: Ink Nude Swatch
- 04/02/13--10:30: Don’t Steal & Give Credit Where Credit is Due
- 04/03/13--17:05: VIDEO: Glitter Gradient Manicure
- 04/04/13--07:00: Indigo Illumination Gel Polish #5 – Duochrome
- 04/06/13--06:00: Gelish Golden Treasure & Twinkle Swatches
- 04/08/13--05:00: Ink – When In Blue Swatch
- 04/09/13--06:00: Gelish High Voltage Swatch
- 04/11/13--05:00: VIDEO: How to Apply Gelish Structure Gel
- 04/12/13--07:01: SOG Gel Polish FAQ’s
- 04/13/13--14:08: Ink Denim & Zippers
- 04/15/13--05:15: Me.Lissa Custom Nail Lacquer
- 04/16/13--06:00: Geometric Nail Art & Gelish You’re Such a Sweet-Tart
- 04/17/13--08:50: VIDEO: How to Remove Gel Nail Polish from Home
- 04/20/13--10:34: Gold Leopard Print Nail Art
Bright glitter polish, animal print and studs all in one manicure! I had some fun this weekend creating this funky spring nail design. I used four Gelish nail colors; High Voltage, The Great Googly Moogly, Black Shadow and Oocha Coocha Bing Bang Bam. I used Konad black stamping polish and stamping plate M57 for the [...]
I receive a lot of questions about UV and LED lamps for curing gel polish, and thought it might be helpful to provide a brief comparison of the two. UV LED Cost More affordable Generally more expensive, though prices are starting to come down Curing Time 2 minutes 30-60 seconds Efficiency Use more energy (less [...]
This is Carnival Hangover by Gelish. All of the swatches that I’ve seen for this polish have looked more purple, but mine looks like a bright pink. I’m not sure if this one might be a color changer and changed in the bottle before I opened it. I just purchased it a couple of weeks [...]
Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: As a new convert to the Maybelline Color Whispers, Helen has fallen hard for their lovely colors and formula. Mama Fashionista: March Julep It Girl Unboxing! Makeup Demon: Looking for nail caring oil? Read the review of Essence Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil. TheFabZilla: Enter to win Too Faced Better Than [...]
If you’re looking for a fun summer color, check out Gelish Tiki Tiki Laranga! This is the perfect color for hitting the beach! You Might Also Be Interested In:Sunday Swatch Spam: Gelish Pinks! List of all Gelish Colors Available / Gelish Color Guide Gelish Sizzling Summer Nights Collection Swatches Gelish Nail Art – Night Reflection [...]
Oooohhhh… glitter! I’m in love with loose glitter right now. I just got a bunch of holographic glitters, so expect some more glitter manis from me in the future. To achieve this gradient look I first applied my Gelish foundation, and then applied Ink When in Blue on just the tips (and the whole accent [...]
I have another Ink brand swatch for you today… this one’s called “Nude“. It has a gorgeous shimmer finish and seems to just glow! It’s a bit peachy for my personal taste, but this is a great neutral color. (Excuse the little bubbles in my top coat on the ring finger!) I also couldn’t leave [...]
Today you may notice that all of my Gelish swatches have a new watermark symbol on them. Unfortunately, I’ve been having a lot of issues with people and companies stealing my images and cropping out the watermark (aka copyright infringement!). I really didn’t want to cover my pictures with invasive watermarks, but I don’t see [...]
I made a video showing how to achieve this glitter gradient using soak off gel polish and loose glitter. View the original post here.
I just purchased five duochrome gel polishes from the Indigo Illumination line. OMG! These things are freaking fantastic – the duochrome effects are to die for. They’re so hard to capture in pictures, so I had to take a short video to show you how the colors change based on the lighting. I just moved [...]
I’ve been searching for a gel polish that has fine gold glitter, but is also very dense and provides full coverage. I purchased Gelish Golden Treasure and Gelish Twinkle, but unfortunately neither of them quite fit the bill since they don’t provide full coverage. They are both lovely though and since they have a clear [...]
Here’s another Ink brand polish for you called When In Blue. I’m loving the gorgeous shimmer finish on this one. Ink is really good with these glowing shimmery finishes. You Might Also Be Interested In:Ink SOG Gradient Manicure with Paisley Shimmer Polish Swatches Shimmer Polish “Kim” – Glitter Gradient Mani Shimmer Polish – Mary Shimmer [...]
Are you ready for another glittery Gelish polish?! This is High Voltage – a pink jelly base that’s loaded with glitter. I feel like such a girl… I can’t get enough glitter right now. LOL This is three coats of High Voltage and it applied very evenly. I’m working my way through these Gelish swatches. [...]
At the request of some of my readers I made a short video to demonstrate how to apply Gelish Structure Gel. Click here to read the article that I wrote about this process previously, and let me know if you have any questions! Here is an example of the #6 gel brush that I mentioned, [...]
I receive a lot of questions about gel polish manicures and I thought I would start a list of FAQ’s. I will caveat this by telling you that I am NOT a licensed nail tech, just a girl with a gel polish obsession. If you’ve read my blog before you are probably already aware that [...]
My friend Janie sent me a few new gel polishes from my wishlist for helping her out on a project. Thanks, girlie!! This is Ink Denim, and the name kind of says it all. It’s a shimmery dark blue that resembles a shade of denim. I’ve been wearing this for a couple of days now [...]
I have a few new indie polishes from Me.Lissa Custom Nail Lacquer to share with you today. I love glitter polishes that can be built up in layers to full opacity, so Me.Lissa sent me three polishes of this variety from her new Great Gatsby Collection to try. The first picture that’s shown for each [...]
It’s actually starting to feel like spring outside… ahhhhh. The warm air inspired me to play with some bright colors. This manicure started with a base of Gelish You’re Such a Sweet Tart and then I used nail art striping tape to apply some additional geometric shapes on top of it. The other colors used [...]
At the request of many, I created a short video that shows how to remove gel polish using the foil method. In general, the longer you soak, the easier the removal will be. Let your nails soak for 10-15 minutes before checking on them and then scrape off what you can with an orange stick. [...]
I’m attending a fundraiser this evening for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the theme is “Boots & Bling”. I’ve been stressing about this for the last two weeks trying to find the perfect outfit and of course I knew I had to “bling” my nails to match! I didn’t own a pair of cowboy [...]